Liyuen is a name that can refer to different things, such as a Chinese restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona, or a region in the popular video game Genshin Impact. In this blog post, I will explore both of these meanings and provide some interesting facts about them.
Liyuen is a simple, cash-only takeout window that sells hearty Chinese-American and American fast food. It is located at 1602 S 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85007. It is open daily from 10:30 am to 10 pm, except on Mondays when it is closed. You can call them at (602) 238-9688 to place your order or check their menu.
Some of the dishes that Liyuen offers are:
- Egg rolls
- Fried rice
- Chow mein
- Lo mein
- Sweet and sour chicken
- Orange chicken
- Mongolian beef
- Kung pao chicken
- General Tso’s chicken
- Chicken nuggets
- Hot dogs
Liyuen has a rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars based on one review on Bing. The reviewer praised the food quality and quantity, but complained about the service and cleanliness. If you are looking for a quick and cheap meal, Liyuen might be a good option for you.
Liyue is also the name of the second nation accessible in Genshin Impact, a popular open-world action role-playing game. Genshin Impact is set in the fantasy world of Teyvat, where seven nations are ruled by seven elemental gods called Archons. Liyue is based on China and is governed by the Geo Archon, also known as Rex Lapis or Zhongli.
Liyue is full of hidden treasures and vibrant cultures. You can explore the mountains of Minlin, the plains of Bishui, the forests of Dihua Marsh, the islands of Yaoguang Shoal, the cliffs of Jueyun Karst, the ruins of Guili Plains, and the bustling Liyue Harbor. Along the way, you will meet many characters from Liyue, such as:
- Xiangling: A cheerful chef who loves spicy food and runs a restaurant called Wanmin.
- Ningguang: A shrewd businesswoman who owns the Jade Chamber, a floating palace that oversees Liyue’s trade.
- Beidou: A fearless captain who commands the Crux Fleet, a group of pirates who sail the seas.
- Chongyun: A young exorcist who has a congenital positivity that makes him unable to see evil spirits.
- Xingqiu: A bookworm who is the second son of the Feiyun Commerce Guild, one of the largest merchant groups in Liyue.
- Keqing: A talented official who is skeptical of the Archon’s authority and prefers to rely on her own abilities.
- Qiqi: A zombie who works at a pharmacy called Bubu Pharmacy and has a poor memory.
- Xiao: A vigilant Yaksha who protects Liyue from evil forces and has a lonely personality.
- Ganyu: A half-human half-Adeptus who serves as an emissary and secretary for the Liyue Qixing, the seven leaders of Liyue.
- Hu Tao: A mischievous funeral director who runs the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and likes to prank people.
The Liyue story begins with the death of Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon, who is allegedly murdered by an unknown assailant. The traveler, the main protagonist of Genshin Impact, investigates the mystery and uncovers a plot involving the Fatui, a hostile faction from another nation called Snezhnaya. The Fatui are after the Geo Archon’s gnosis, a divine power that grants him authority over his element. Along the way, the traveler meets Childe and Zhongli, two mysterious characters who have their own agendas.
The story culminates in a climactic battle between the traveler and Childe, who reveals himself to be a Fatui Harbinger and uses his Hydro vision and Electro delusion to fight. He also awakens a giant sea monster called Osial that attacks Liyue Harbor. The traveler and their allies manage to defeat Childe and Osial with the help of Ningguang, who sacrifices her Jade Chamber to deal the final blow. Zhongli then reveals himself to be Rex Lapis in disguise and explains that he faked his death to test the people of Liyue and see if they can govern themselves without his guidance. He also gives his gnosis to Childe as part of a contract he made with him. The traveler then decides to leave Liyue and continue their search for their lost sibling in another nation called Inazuma.
Liyuen is a name that can have different meanings depending on the context. It can be a Chinese restaurant in Phoenix that serves cheap and tasty food, or a region in Genshin Impact that offers a rich and diverse gameplay experience. Both of these meanings are worth exploring and learning more about. Whether you are hungry for some Chinese-American cuisine or some open-world adventure, Liyuen might have something for you.